- This event has passed.
Network With Purpose: April 25th
April 25, 2018 @ 6:30 am - 8:00 am
Let’s DO Lunch! Join Houston business professionals and The Get Together Partner Ministry leaders on April 25th over lunch to Network with Purpose! You’ll meet 17 local ministry leaders and collaboratively work together to meet their most pressing needs. Use your business skills, expertise and network to make a difference!
Our theme for this month’s event is Human Trafficking. Hear from Kelly Litvak, Executive Director of Childproof America and Natasha Paradeshi, Executive Director of The Landing in a panel discussion moderated by Roger Wernette.
$12 Online | $15 At the Door (REGISTER HERE)
Arrive at 11:15 am for early networking opportunities and bring your business cards! We host over 90 business professionals from across the city who want to use their business expertise, network and resources to assist 17 Christ-centered local ministries. There’s a place for you!
2017-2018 Lead Underwriter:
First Choice Loan Services, Inc., The Nooney Team
What to expect:
– Each table will be hosted by a Get Together Ambassador who will facilitate the networking time during the meal.
– Each table will include one of ten ministry representatives.
– Business people are encouraged to choose a ministry table to join for lunch and networking.
– The program will consist of a panel of ministry leaders and business professionals who will be interviewed by a moderator. –
Each meeting has a theme, such as homelessness, education, restorative justice, etc.
– Each ministry submits 3-5 needs each month. These needs are included in a packet of information at the table and on our website.
– Door prizes!!
The Get Together Networking Luncheons are not monetary fundraisers. Attendees are encouraged to reach out to their network to help ministries identify resources that will help them further their cause. These needs may include material items (in-kind) like office furniture, cleaning supplies, etc. as well as professional expertise like creating a strategic plan for communication or project management. We want to know what you know about business, strategy, networking and creative problem-solving.