Make data collection fast and simple with Google Forms
March 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Data collection and management seems to be more important these days. Most often using email is the least efficient way to handle large amounts of data collection. If you feel annoyed trying to sift through emails from multiple people to compile everyone’s answers into one place, then this session is for you. Following this webinar, you will be ready to leverage all that Google Forms has to offer, making it easy to solicit and retrieve information from dozens of people with just a few clicks of a button.
- Creating professional looking Google Forms
- Using color palettes and uploading image backgrounds
- Asking various types of questions (multiple choice, simple text)
- Applying validation options to control data integrity
- Multiple ways to administer Google Forms
- Creating a Google Sheet for data display and storage
This workshop is open to any business or nonprofit attendee and is generously provided for free by the speaker. Registration is required.